For Infants and Children
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting, by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
- What to Expect the First Year, by Arlene Eisenberg, Heidi Murkoff, and Sandee Hathaway
- What by Expect the Toddler Years, by Arlene Eisenberg, Heidi Murkoff, and Sandee Hathaway
- Baby Bargains Book, by Denise Fields and Alan Fields
- Super Baby Food, by Ruth Yaron
- The Nursing Mother’s Companion, by Kathleen Huggins, R.N., M.S.
- Baby Signs, by Linda Acredolo, Ph.D., and Susan Goodwyn, Ph.D.
- Touchpoints, by T. Berry Brazelton, M.D.
- The Happiest Baby on the Block, by Harvey Karp, MD.
- The China Study, by T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. and Thomas M. Campbell II, M.D.
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, by Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D.
- Mindless Eating, by Brian Wansink, Ph.D.
- AmericanAcademy of Family Physicians
Education website to search for information about common medical conditions
- American Diabetes Association
Information about diabetes, education, recipes, and more
- American Heart Association
Information about prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of heart disease and related illnesses
- Weight of the Nation
This HBO Family series sheds new light on the facts and myths of this urgent public health issue and explores how obesity is impacting our nation and the health care system.